Gastro-pub & Brasserie Insurance

Business liability insurance quotes for your gastropub & brasserie

Business liability insurance

If you would like to compare the options available to you for insuring your gastropub or brasserie, Insure-Restaurants provides you with direct access to UK-based FCA-authorised insurance brokers that specialise in arranging business insurance for licensed premises such as brasseries and gastropubs.

Whatever the size of your business, its turnover, staff numbers or covers catered for, whether you own or manage one brasserie or operate several sites, our expert brokers will be able to discuss with you the appropriate business insurance levels of cover without obligation.

Insuring a gastropub or brasserie will usually require a range of insurance products and types of cover, including:

The full range of insurance products and covers are available, including:

  • Public liability insurance
  • Employers liability insurance
  • Business buildings insurance
  • Business equipment insurance
  • Business interruption insurance
  • Contents insurance
  • Entertainment insurance
  • Loss of licence cover
  • Personal contents cover
  • Product liability insurance
  • Shop-front glass insurance
  • Stock insurance

Depending upon the specific requirements of your gastro-pub or brasserie, our specialist brokers will be happy to put together a bespoke business insurance package, with the levels of cover you need to make sure you, your business premises, staff and customers are properly covered.

To get in touch with our specialist insurance brokers, simply click the 'Get a Quote' button and complete the brief online contact form to enable brokers to contact you directly to discuss your requirements for your brasserie insurance or gastro pub insurance.

Get A Quote