Takeaway Restaurant Insurance

Business liability insurance quotes for your fast-food takeaway restaurant

Business liability insurance

As a 'fast food' business, operating a food takeaway restaurant means that your business insurance requirements are very specific and you might be considering whether you are paying the right premium for the right levels of cover for your takeaway insurance. Insure-Restaurants can direct your enquiry to FCA-authorised UK insurance brokers who specialise in providing business insurance cover for takeaway restaurants.

You might own or manage a single fast food takeaway business, or perhaps you manage several sites - whatever the size of your business and your insurance needs, our insurance brokers will be able to discuss with you the right levels of cover you might require. If your business insurance renewal is due and you wish to compare premiums for the next year, it makes sense to make sure that you're not paying too much for your takeaway insurance.

The full range of insurance products and covers are available, including:

  • Public liability insurance
  • Employers liability insurance
  • Business buildings insurance
  • Business equipment insurance
  • Business interruption insurance
  • Contents insurance
  • Entertainment insurance
  • Loss of licence cover
  • Personal contents cover
  • Product liability insurance
  • Shop-front glass insurance
  • Stock insurance

It is likely that you will require an individual package of business insurance, with levels of cover and selected products that are suited to your specific insurance requirements.

To enable our insurance brokers to help you, simply click 'Get a Quote' and submit your brief contact details. Insurance brokers will contact you directly to discuss without obligation your requirements for takeaway business insurance.

Get A Quote